ESLAV/ECLAM Summer School
The summer school is a training event that is supported by ECLAM and that can be an addition for residents in fulfilling certain aspects of training requirements; for more information of fully approved standard training programs please contact the ECLAM secretariat.
- ESLAV/ECLAM Summer School 2016. Module 1: Diseases & Diagnostics (Trintiy College Dublin, Ireland)
- ESLAV/ECLAM Summer School 2017. Module 2: Biology of Laboratory Animals (Trinity College Dublin, Ireland)
- ESLAV/ECLAM Summer School 2018. Module 3: Management of Animal Facilities, Ethics, Animal Welfare and 3Rs (Stockholm, Sweden)
- ESLAV/ECLAM Summer School 2019. Module 4: Surgery and Experimental Techniques, Design and conduct of research programmes & animal experiments (Stockholm, Sweden)
- ESLAV/ECLAM Summer School 2020. Module 5: Pre-anaesthesia, Anaesthesia, Analgesia, and Euthanasia (Bologna, Italy)
- ESLAV/ECLAM Summer School 2021. Module 1: Biology of Laboratory Animals (Bologna, Italy)
Download registration form here.