Membership to the Society is open to veterinarians regardless of nationality. The different categories of members are ordinary members, honorary members, student members. Membership is renewed automatically on an annual basis. Cancellations have to come in writing to the Honorary Secretary or Treasurer.
It is necessary that each application (click here to download the form) be supported by two current members of the society
Annual membership fees have been set at 45 Euro. The student fee* has ben set at 15 Euro/year. In recognistion and promotion of the EU enlargement these past years ESLAV has set up a "Welcome" package.
The Governing Board will review the applications and grant memberships.
ESLAV membership Application Procedure
- An application is received by the Honorary Secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Its receipt is acknowledged
- The appropriate information is circulated to the Governing Board to the people who have been nominated to sponsor the person and to the national representative in the country of the applicant.
- On receipt of the appropriate confirmations the person is sent a welcome letter which contains information on the passwords.
- The persons email address is added to the ESLAV list, which is the normal method of communication within the Society.
- The person will receive an automated note from the server confirming that they are on the list.
- If these procedures do not happen in a reasonable period of time please contact the Honorary Secretary.
* The student fee is for undergraduate students only who would like to join the society.
Nb data is held in electronic format and will be used within the society for the administration of the aims of the society