Position title: Veterinarian
Veterinarian. You will report directly to the site manager.
Your missions will be:
- Management of the animal caretakers (3 people).
- Health care and monitoring of the laboratory animals
- Active involvement in Ethical Committee and in animal welfare task force
- Sanitary monitoring of all species according to the applicable legislation.
- Optimisation of the ethical aspects (e.g. housing enrichment)
- Elaboration, optimisation and monitoring of the surgical procedures
- Development of new surgical techniques
- Follow up of the AAALAC accreditation program
- Audit of the suppliers
Doctor in Veterinary Medicine (beginner accepted)
English (written and spoken)
Knowledge of preclinical environment, Good Laboratory Practices and animal welfare
You are interested in pharmaceutical development
You are rigorous and you respect deadline, procedures and legislation.
You have solid organisation skills.
You appreciate team work and you have relationship skills.
You have capabilities in rising to scientific challenges.
Based in France, in Laval (Mayenne - 53)
Personal vehicle requested.
Send a CV and a motivation cover letter to Geneviève Outin to the following mail address: