Veterinary Clinician, ACAVI, France
Position title: VETERINARY CLINICIAN M/F
Company name: ACAVI
ACAVI is specialized in Human Resources for pharmaceutical industry and helps companies to develop their strategic and operational projects in recruitment, assessment and consultancy.
Our client, an international company specialized in development and sales of products and services dedicated to pharmaceutical laboratories and research centers in human and veterinary health, is looking, in order to develop long-term projects, for a:
VETERINARY CLINICIAN M/F
Permanent Position in France
Under the supervision of the European Operations General Manager, you are in charge of all veterinary and regulatory aspects in collaboration with highly trained technical staff.
Your key responsibilities:
• Actively participate and provide advice on examinations, care and all decisions regarding the proper management of breeding and production
• Coordinate all aspects of clinical consultations, surgical procedures and sanitary and physiological controls
• Be the primary contact with competent authorities (DDSCPP)
• Coordinate the existing team and the external consultants
• Be responsible for vaccination programs and animal welfare
• Supervise and conduct trainings for internal staff required for good veterinary practices
• Participate in international interactions with internal and local veterinarians
• Participate in customer support on site and by phone / emails in relation with the Customer Service Manager
• Participate in the improvement of quality standards
• Be responsible for shipping missions
Doctor of Veterinary Medicine, you have a practical experience ideally in a laboratory environment. You have an excellent knowledge of the regulatory aspects related to the European Regulations.
Strong interpersonal skills and proactive temperament are required and essential qualities for this highly strategic position.
This position offers the opportunity to travel abroad occasionally.
Fluent English, French is a plus.
Attractive benefits package
Position located in the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes Region (France) in the countryside, pleasant living environment
If you want to join a fast-growing company and apply for this challenging vacancy with career evolutions’ possibilities, upload your cover letter and resume/CV by e-mail with ref. VC2102 to: http://www.acavi.fr/nos-offres-d-emploi.php?id=308
Company name: ACAVI
Name: Michaël Gravier-Daumas
Phone: +33 4 72 40 46 70
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org